Mar 24, 2016

Gift Tag (DeNami Design)

Hello DeNami Friends!

Today I wantet to show you this gift tag that I made with the adorable owl stamp by DeNami Design. To make this tag I used a free cutting file by Brother that you can find on the Canvas website for the Scan'N'Cut. Originally it's not even a gift tag but I just had to make it into one because I think it looks so beautiful.



I cut out the two part that I needed for the rosette from orange and light orange paper. I tried it with cardstock but it was too stiff to form these nice roundings that you want for the rosette. I folded the individual "arms" to the center and adhered them. To assemble the rosette I layered both pieces and glued them together. The cutting file also includes a circle, I cut two of them. On one I stamped the owl image and colored it with alcohol markers. I then adhered the circle in the center of the rosette and did the same with the second circle on the back. But before glueing down the second one, I took a piece of matching baker's twine and positioned it between the rosette and the cicle. 


I really enjoyed making this gift tag and I hope you like it as much as I do!




1 comment:

  1. Super super duper cute - I love those little owls and this is such a clever thing to make! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.