Mar 7, 2016

Lots of Layers (Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party)




Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Lots of Layers"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

Craftin Desert Divas
CDD- 1 4x6 stamp set


CDD- One digi stamp of choice


TCBJ - $25 gift card.


Hi everyone, today I want to show you this spring card that I created for the current Linky Party. I printed the digi image of this adorable bunny on white cardstock and colored it in with Spectrum Noir markers.


For the background I wanted to create a nice spring scene. I used my cloud stencil and applied light blue ink with a blending tool over it. I moved it across the whole panel and covered it with fluffly clouds. I used green ink and applied it also with my blending tool on white cardstock and cut out two grassy layers.  Using my Brother Scan'N'Cut and the drawing function I also drew the sentiment "Hello Spring" on the top grass layer.


To assemble my card I cut a piece of dark green cardstock into place and adhered it to a standard note card. Then I glued the cloud panel into place, as well as my first layer of grass. The second layer was adhered with fun foam to give the whole scene a little bit of dimension. Last but not least I adhered the bunny in the center of the card in between the two grass layers. For final touches I applied Glossy Accents to the bunny's eyes.


Here are all the CDD products I used:

Image 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.