May 31, 2016

Sorry, I forgot!

Hi everyone, this is Jeanin from Craftin Desert Divas and I want to share this card with you today.


For this card I wanted to focus on the colors white, black, and gold and wanted it to keep simple. I started off die cutting a rectangle from white card stock and stamped the different outlines of the flowers from the Botanical Layers stamp set across the bottom of the card with VersaMark and embossed them with gold embossing powder. I made sure to mask off the flowers that would be in the front to be able to stamp the ones in the back. 




From gold mirror card stock I die cut the word "Sorry" from the Wishful Thoughts dies and adhered it at the top of the rectangle. To complete the sentiment, I used "I forgot" from the Wishful Thoughts stamp set and stamped it directly under the "Sorry" using black ink. For a bit more contrast, I die cut the large scalloped rectangle from black card stock and assembled my card. I used a white top-folded notecard and adhered both rectangles to it.

Thanks for stopping by! Have an amazing day!


Here are the products I used
(click on the picture to be redirected to the products)


Image 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.