Jun 6, 2016

Congrats! (Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party)





Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Masculine"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

Craftin Desert Divas
CDD- 1 4x6 stamp set


CDD- One digi stamp of choice

Hi everyone, I am back with a new card for the start of a new linky party. I do have a brick wall embossing folder and wanted to stamp a sentiment on embossed card stock so it would look like graffiti. And I thought it would be a great opportunity to combine it with this linky party.


I started off stamping the cute little skunk using Archival Jet Black ink on mix media paper and colored him with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I also stamped the little bee with Memento and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers. 


For the background I used a white top-folded notecard and a self-made cloud stencil and applied Tumbled Glass Distress Ink over it and made sure to change the angle of the stencil throughout the whole process. Using brown card stock I created the brick for my card using a stencil by Taylored Expressions. To create the grass, I die cut a piece for the grass using the rectangle die from the Fancy Frame die set and cut the grass. 



To assemble my card, I cut down the embossed brick panel and adhered it to the right side of my top-folded notecard as well as the grass panel. Using white pigment ink, I stamped the "congrats!" sentiment on top of the brick. Using 3D foam squares, I also adhered the skunk and the bee to the card.

I hope you enjoyed my card and I am looking forward to seeing your creations!!


Here are all the CDD products I used:
(click on the picture to get redirected to the product)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.