Mar 9, 2017

See-Trough Shaker Card

Hi everyone, I am back with this fun shaker card. I started off printing the racoons on some mixed media card stock with a laser printer and colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.


Then I made the shaker pocket using some thin plastic sheets and the fuse tool. Before sealing all four sides, I filled the pocket with the Sweet Sixteen sequins and the cute racoons. 
Using the largest Fancy Frame die, I die cut the front of a card base so I'd get two nice sides with a scalloped edge. Using strong adhesive, I simply adhered the shaker pocket to the back side of the top and bottom card base piece.



I hope you enjoyed this shaker card and that I could inspire you to make your own.

CDD products used






1 comment:

  1. Oh that's really clever! Even though I have a Fuse I still cover up the edges - it looks just as good exposed. Nice colouring with your Zigs. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.