Mar 14, 2016

Color/Photo Inspiration (Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party)






Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Color/Photo Inspiration"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

Craftin Desert Divas
CDD- 1 4x6 stamp set


CDD- One digi stamp of choice


TCBJ - $25 gift card.


I decided to create a card inspired by the color combo. I started masking off a large stripe in the center of my card. I applied a rich yellow ink with a blending tool. Because I wanted to create a birthday card, I printed the Kawaii Present digi stamp on white cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, trying to match the colors of the combo.


To incorporate the blue color as well, I used a birthday sentiment from the Birthday Sentiment digi stamps and printed it also on white cardstock. Because I print my images with a laser printer I am able to apply foil later on. So I went ahead and used a blue/turqoise foil that was closest to the color of the combo. I then cut the sentiment into a strip with a fish tail on one side.
To assemble my card I adhered the present as well as the sentiment strip on top of the yellow stripe using foam tape.


Here are all the CDD products I used:

http://craftindesertdivas.com/kawaii-present-digital-stamp/


http://craftindesertdivas.com/birthday-sentiments-digital-stamp/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.