Mar 31, 2016

Gift/Favor (DeNami Design)

Hello DeNami Friends!

Today I wantet to show you this gift box that I made. To make it I used this sweet bunny stamp by DeNami Design and a free cutting file by Brother that you can find on the Canvas website for the Scan'N'Cut. It's not super big (but I resized it so it fit on an A4 cardstock) but I was able to fit two pieces of chocolate inside.


I used pastel yellow cardstock to cut out the box and it's super simple to assemble. To embellish my box I die cut a flower boarder from green, red and orange cardstock and adhered the individual pieces together. Before adhereing it to to the box, I stamped the sentiment "celebrating you" with VersaMark ink and embossed it with gold embossing powder.


I also stamped the little bunny with black ink on white cardstock and colored him with alcohol markers. To finish of the gift box, I just adhered the bunny next to the sentiment and filled the box.


I think the cute stamps by DeNami Design are perfect to embellish gift boxes like the one I showed you today.






1 comment:

  1. These little owls and bunnies they have are so super cute! Love what you've done with this too - it's such a sweet little basket. xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.