May 13, 2016

Thank you!

Hi everyone, it's time for another challenge on the Simply Create Too Challenge Blog! This time it's all about "Thank you!". 

For this challenge I wanted to challenge myself to create a CAS card. I am always struggling with CAS cards, I guess it's too much white space for me :)


I used this beautiful stamp set by Clearly Besotted! It has so many adorable little birds in it which are super easy to color. I colored mine with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a brush.
I also die cut the word "thanks" with the Scripty Thanks die by lawn fawn from black cardstock.


To assemble my cards, I first adhered the die cut thanks to a white squared note card and applied a thick layer of glossy accents over it. After everything was dry, I stamped the second part of the sentiment "for everything" which is from a thank you set by Create A Smile. To finish off the card, I adhered the different birds on top of the thanks facing eachother with 3D foam squares for a little bit of dimension.

I hope you enjoyed my cards and I am looking forward to seeing your creations on the blog!



1 comment:

  1. OMG Jeanin, this card is adorable. And your colouring is perfection! Your fellow SCT DT member, Myrna

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.