Mar 27, 2017

Treasure Trolls

Hi everyone, I am back with a card featuring the Treasure Trolls stamp set by Craftin Desert Divas.


I started off stamping the little troll on mixed media card stock and colored her in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I then went ahead and printed off the digi mine stamp on mixed media card stock and also colored in the background with the same markers. 

For the outer frame, I used the largest Inside Scalloped Circle die and die cut it from white card stock to create a contrast to the dark mine background. Using the circle die from the Stitched in Circle die set, I die cut the background and also a standard card base making sure to let the die hang over the folded line to create a circle shaped card base. 



Now everything that was left to do was to assemble the card. I adhered the background to the circle shaped card base. Using liquid glue, I then adhered the outer frame on top (it's a bit larger than the card base but not too extreme). To adhere the troll I used 3D foam squares and placed her next to the tracks.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. Agh! Every time I see these trolls I want them....... stop making them look so cute. I love the dies as well. I think I need to trawl the Craftin Desert Diva dies and wait for their next free shipping offer! xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.