Jun 25, 2017

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness

Hi everyone, this is my last post as a design team member for Craftin Desert Divas. I've decided to step down for the upcoming term but I had such a wonderful time at this incredible and talented team!

For my final card I created a rather unusual one for this time of year. But I guess everybody needs some cooling down during these hot summer months. I printed these cute penguins on some mix media card stock and colored them in with Zig markers.


I decided to create a distressed background using different shades of blue. I then die cut the distressed card stock with the medium square of the Inside Scalloped Square dies and keep both the frame as well as the inside piece. Using some foam tape, I adhered the square on a standard white card base and also adhered the penguins in the center.


To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment "Wishing you a lifetime of happiness" with black ink below the square. 


I hope you enjoyed this last card from me. Have a great day! 


CDD products used 

Image 1 

 Image 1

Image 1
https://www.instagram.com/some_bits_and_pieces/

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go from the team, but I've enjoyed all your cards and your inspiration posts. This one is a real cutie. After all the heat of the past week, it's nice to see! xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.