Oct 28, 2018

Happy Insta Girls Halloween Blog Hop

Hello everyone and welcome to our spooky Halloween blog hop! We are a group of crafty friends who met on Instagram (hence the name Happy Insta Girls) and from time to time we organize a blog hop and send each other cards on a specific topic. 



If you've started hopping earlier you should have come from the blog of sweet Birka who sent me a beautiful card and a spooky treat! It's such a cute card and I love the combination of the purple and pink (although I am not a huge fan of pink). And that treat box and the wobbly arms! Adorable! 

If you've started on my blog: welcome!




I had so send a Halloween card and a small treat to Kerstin and here is what I made. 
I used stamps and the double slider die from Lawn Fawn to create this card. 





And I also made two treats for Kerstin which were so much fun to make. I made a little box for a Ritter Sport chocolate bar (and some sequins)...

 


… as well as a gift box for a Kinder Surprise Egg (Halloween edition). 



I hope you enjoyed my card and the little treats I made for Kerstin. Hop along to her blog to see what she thought of them and what she made. Happy hopping! 

Halloween Blog Hop






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh die Double-Slider-Card ist soo toll geworden! Extended Grusel sozusagen ;-) hihi... und du hast auch ein Mpnster-Ei verbastelt ;-) Jeah!!!! Superschön geworden alles!

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.