Jul 18, 2016

Beach (Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party)





Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Beach"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

Craftin Desert Divas
CDD- 1 4x6 stamp set


CDD- One digi stamp of choice


Hi everyone and welcome back to another Linky Party. It's summer and the sun is shining so what better theme could there be than "Beach"? To create my card I stamped the cute bear image from "Gotta Wear Shades" on mix media paper and colored it with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.


 I wanted to create a clean and simple card with a lot of white space so I decided to die cut a scalloped circle frame using the "Stitched in Circle"die set. Using the smaller circle, I also die cut the circle from blue card stock and used my cutting machine to cut out waves. I adhered everything to a square top-folding notecard and placed the bear in the center of the frame. 



Using the Flag Banner dies I die cut a smaller flag from black card stock and heat embossed the sentiment "A splashing good time" with white embossing powder and adhered it to the frame. For some embellishment I stamped a few flowers from the "Island Paradise" set and colored them also with Zig markers and adhered them to the flag banner. For a finishing touch, I applied some glossy accents to the sunglasses of the bear.

I hope you enjoyed my card for the "Beach" Linky Party. I am looking forward to seeing your creations on the blog.


Here are all the CDD products I used:






2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to go to the beach and float on a lilo..... I can almost taste that cocktail 😍

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.