Jul 9, 2016

A little birdie told me

Hello everyone, I am back with another card for Craftin Desert Divas. Today I want to show you this clean and simple card that I made with the adorable "Little Birdie" stamp set and some additional products.


I started off stamping the bird on white mix media card stock with black water resistible ink and then colored him with watercolor markers. For the background of the card I used the same mix media card stock and die cut it with the largest Crazy Stitched Frame die. Using light blue ink and a blending tool, I applied the ink in a circular motion on the center of the panel.


Using black ink again, I stamped the sentiment "A little birdie told me" from the "Little Birdie" set at the top of the panel. I wanted to extend the sentiment and used the "You are" phrase from the "Tiny Sentiments" set and die cut the word "Awesome" from the "Greeting Word Dies" set from black card stock. To finish off the card I adhered the bird in the center of the card using 3D foam squares.

I hope you enjoyed my card. See you soon.


Here are the products I've used 
(click on the picture to get redirected to the product)





2 comments:

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.