Dec 15, 2016

Tags for Edible Christmas Gifts

Hi everyone, today I have an easy and fun project for you. I made a cookie mix and a mulled wine mix for two friends of mine for Christmas. I used two glass jars for my ingredients so the recipients can immediately see them.
I wanted to include the ingredients and instructions on tags so I went ahead and die cut a tag from white and red card stock using the "Shake It Up" die set as well as the "Stitched In Circles" die set. I also used the add ons for the tag from the first set to create some stitching. 



On the red tag I wrote the name of the mix and also the ingredients included in the mix. On the second, white tag I wrote the instructions so the recipient will know how to proceed. For the cookie mix I also included the little cookie from the "Kitchen Cuties" stamp set because it was just perfect for it.



I really love giving self-made gifts and I think my friends will like them. And in addition they will also have a nice jar for storage. I hope I could inspire you to give your own mixes to friends and family and decorate them with goodies from Craftin Desert Divas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.