Feb 25, 2016

Coffee? (DeNami Designs)

Hello DeNami Friends!

This time I want to show you a card featuring thie cute Coffee and Donut stamp by DeNami Designs. I started off stamping the cute image in the center of the card. I also used an alphabet set to stamp the sentiment "COFFEE?!" directly blow the image. Then I colored in the cup of coffee and the donut with alkohol markers and embelished the frosting of the donut with clear drying, shimmery glue.


To include a little bit more color I chose soldid circle stamps in different sizes and stamped them in three different green colors on my white panel. I also used a larger outline circle stamp and stamped it on the coffee and donut image so it looks like a frame.


To finish my card I die cut the white panel with a stitched recangle die and adhered it to a slightly larger green piece of cardstock. Everything was then adhered to a top-folded note card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.