Feb 15, 2016

Happy Birthday (Guest Design for Bastel-Traum.ch)

Hello everyone! Today I have this special card for you that I made as a Guest Designer at the Basteltraum Challenge Blog. And I am super happy to show you this card that I made following the theme "Birthday"!


First, I stamped the little fox by Mama Elephant on mix media paper with Archival Jet Black ink from Ranger and colored him in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. The sentiment is from My Favorite things, I applied Distress Ink on the stamp, spritzed it with water and stamped it onto white paper to create this nice watercolory look.


I really wanted to create a shaker card (because I am obsessed with shaker cards :D) but this time I wanted to make a see-through shaker. For that reason I first created a frame using two rectangle dies from Avery Elle and also die cut the smaller piece from the card base I was using.
Using the Fuse tool, I created a shaker pocket out of a really sturdy zip-lock bag and filled it up with sequins from Pretty Pink Posh as well as the little fox. Using strong glue, I adhered the shaker pocket in between the white frame and the card base. To finish off the card, I adhered the sentiment to the top and bottom of my card.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.