Apr 14, 2016

Lot's of Layers (DeNami Design)

Hi DeNami friends,

this week I created a card for you with a lot of layers. To create this card I usedthe fancy frame dies by Craftin Desert Divas in different sizes and. For a bit of color I blended ripe persimmon distress ink ohe largest and the third largest layer and sprinkled it with water to get the ink to react and lift to create this nice splatter effect.



On the smallest rectangle I stamped the three little owls standing around a cupcake and colored them in with alcohol markers. For a bit more interest I also used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen and applied some glitter on the cupcake and the little party hats.
After adhering the different layers together, I also wanted to include a sentiment. I used another die by Clearly Besotted to cut the sentiment "congrats" from gold mirror card stock and adhered it to the second smallest layer.
To finish off the card I also adhered some 4mm gold sequins by Pretty Pink Posh using tiny glue dots. I really prefer using glue dots over liquid glue because 1) I don't create a huge mess (which I usually do) and 2) I can remove them and stick them to another place when I am not satisfied with the look.


I hope you liked the card that I made this week! Have fun crafting!



1 comment:

  1. This is so super cute! I love the colour of the panel, and it's so cleverly laid out. They do those owls so well! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.