Apr 28, 2016

Distress Ink Lifting (DeNami Design)

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to another card that I created with stamps by DeNami design. For today's card I used the three beautiful flower filigree stamps. 


I wanted to use the ink lifting technique for this card so I started off applying three Distress colors of the orange/red color family on mix media cardstock. After the ink was dry I stamped the three stamps randomly on the cardstock using VersaMark and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then, I spritzed the paper with water and lifted the ink from the paper leaving a softer touch of color behind. Except for the embossed area which still shows the intense color. 


I then cut the cardstock so I could create two cards. I adhered the distressed panel to a white piece of cardstock and used a sorry die to die cut the word from both the colorful and the white cardstock. To create a little bit of dimension, I cut the word two additional times from white cardstock. To finish off the card, I die cut the panel with a scallop die and adhered it to a standard white notecard.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today. Have an amazing week. 






1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous! I still haven't tried this technique, but you can really tell from your card how it makes the pattern really stand out. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.