Jan 29, 2016

Emboss Resist with DeNami Design

Hello DeNami Friends! 

For this card I wanted to create an ebmoss resist background. I used the three filigree stamps from the new release and I think they are absolutely gorgeous for backgrounds! 

To create the card I started off stamping the stamps with sticky ink on white card stock and embossed them with white embossing powder. I didn't pay much attention to where I placed the individual stamps. Instead I stamped them irregularly on the card stock. 
Because I didn't just want to create a monochrome background, I decided to devide the cardstock into three parts. I used three rectangle dies, cutting two larger frames and one small rectangle.


Using a blending tool I colored the different pieces with different inks. When applying the ink you are able to see the embossed floral stamps more easily, contrasting with the ink.
To assemble the card I adhered a piece of dark grey card stock to a card base which was slightly larger than the largest frame. I also adhered the red frame on top and used fun foam to give the other two pieces a little bit of dimension.


Accessories:
TK-VM001 Versamark




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Jeanin! Your random stamping turned out so perfectly! And I love the ink blending and the way you added fun foam for dimension! GREAT video too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.