Jan 10, 2016

Sneak Peek 03 Fancy Florals (Denami Design)

Dear crafty friends, it's the third day of the sneak peek week for Denami Designs! To see the cards that the rest of the design team made, go check out the DeNami Design blog post.

http://denami.blogspot.com/2016/01/sneak-peek-week-day-3-fancy-florals-and.html


There will also be a givaway each day on Facebook. Just click on the picture below to get directed to the giveaway and get more information.

https://www.facebook.com/denamidesign/photos/p.10154539776944298/10154539776944298/?type=3&theater


And here is the card for the third day of sneak peek week. I used the following products:

NEW CL-E204 Flower Filigree
NEW CL-C123 Little Leaf Filigree
NEW CL-J157 Flower Filigree Trio
NEW CD-D189 One of a Kind

I have the feeling this is one of my favorite cards that I created with the new release. I used kraft cardstock (which I LOVE) and used all three floral stamps and stamped them randomely with VersaMark ink. After I embossed them with white embossing powder I went ahead and colored them in with Faber Castell watercolor pencils.


After I colored in all flowers, I cut the kraft piece a bit smaller so I could use a contrasting dark gray card stock as a background panel. I adhered the background panel to a card base and adhered the floral panel on top of it. To include a sentiment I used the One of a Kind stamp, stamped it with VersaMark ink on the same gray cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder. To finish off the card I adhered it with foam tape in the bottom right corner.



1 comment:

  1. This is so fabulous, Jeanin! I absolutely LOVE the look of the embossed and colored images on kraft! Will have to try this technique out sometime! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Google-Produkt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet. Es gelten die Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen für Googleprodukte. Durch das Setzen eines Häkchens vor „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“ können Sie Nachfolgekommentare per E-Mail abonnieren. Laufende Kommentarabonnements können jederzeit durch das Entfernen des Häkchens oder über einen Link in der Benachrichtigungs-Mail abbestellt werden.

This blog is created using the Google's Blogspot service and is hosted by Google. Google’s Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. You can subscribe to follow-up comments via email by checking the box „Ich möchte Benachrichtigungen erhalten“. To unsubscribe you can either uncheck the box or click the corresponding link in the notification e-mail.